.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

Outdoor-cooking fires damage 2 homes

-A A +A
By Kayla Vaughn

Two Indian Land homes suffered significant damage last week after outdoor-cooking equipment was left unattended and caught fire.
The first fire occurred just before 6 p.m. June 25 and started when a propane-gas grill was left on outside a home in Sun City Carolina Lakes.
Lancaster County Fire Marshal Russell Rogers said the propane tank did not explode, but a safety valve, designed to keep the tank from exploding, began to release pressure and ignited too close to the home.


If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!

Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription

If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Carolina Gateway, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.

Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.

Newspaper Acct. ID:
info
Street Address:
(exactly as it appears on the label)

If you are a subscriber and you do not know your account ID or don't have a copy of your newspaper available that shows the information on the address label you can click continue below to search for your account.

Special Offer

You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 2 pages per month.




You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below

ZIP Code:

Carolina Gateway | circulation@thelancasternews.com | 803-283-1145
P.O. Box 640, 701 North White Street, Lancaster, SC 29720
Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday